International: 91 Publications
1.Gupta Jain S, Puri S, Misra A, Gulati S, Mani K. Effect of oral cinnamon intervention on metabolic profile and body composition of Asian Indians with metabolic syndrome: a randomized double -blind control trial. Lipids Health Dis. 2017.
2. Goel T, Mahey R, Bhatla N, Kalaivani M, Pant S, Kriplani A. Pregnancy after endometrial scratching in infertile couples undergoing ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination cycles-a randomized controlled trial. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2017
3.Chowdhury UK, Kapoor PM, Rizvi A, Malik V, Seth S, Narang R, Kalaivani M, Singh SP, Selvam S. Serial semi-invasive hemodynamic assessment following pericardiectomy for chronic constrictive pericarditis. Ann Card Anaesth. 2017.
4. Sinha A, Gupta A, Kalaivani M, Hari P, Dinda AK, Bagga A. Mycophenolate mofetil is inferior to tacrolimus in sustaining remission in children with idiopathic steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome. Kidney Int. 2017
5. Prabhakar H, Kalaivani M. Propofol versus thiopental sodium for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017.
6. Gupta A, Kant S, Gupta SK, Prakash S, Kalaivani M, Pandav CS, Rai SK, Misra P. Serum FRAP Levels and Pre-eclampsia among Pregnant Women in a Rural Community of Northern India. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016.
7. Tandon V, Raheja A, Suri A, Chandra PS, Kale SS, Kumar R, Garg A, Kalaivani M, Pandey RM, Sharma BS. Randomized trial for superiority of high field strength intra-operative magnetic resonance imaging guided resection in pituitary surgery. J Clin Neurosci. 2017.
8. Gupta A, Kalaivani M, Gupta SK, Rai SK, Nongkynrih B. The study on achievement of motor milestones and associated factors among children in rural North India. J Family Med Prim Care. 2016.
9. Saxena A, Mehta A, Sharma M, Salhan S, Kalaivani M, Ramakrishnan S, Juneja R. Birth prevalence of congenital heart disease: A cross-sectional observational study from North India. Ann Pediatr Cardiol. 2016.
10. Prabhakar H, Singh GP, Mahajan C, Kapoor I, Kalaivani M, Anand V. Intravenous versus inhalational techniques for rapid emergence from anaesthesia in patients undergoing brain tumour surgery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016.
11. Gupta A, Prabhakar S, Modi M, Bhadada SK, Kalaivani M, Lal V, Khurana D. Effect of Vitamin D and calcium supplementation on ischaemic stroke outcome: a randomised controlled open-label trial. Int J Clin Pract. 2016.
12. Anoop S, Misra A, Mani K, Pandey RM, Gulati S, Bhatt SP, Mahajan H. Estimation of Liver Span Using MRI for Prediction of Type 2 Diabetes in Non-obese Asian Indians. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017.
13. Chowdhury UK, Sheil A, Kapoor PM, Narang R, Gharde P, Malik V, Kalaivani M, Chaudhury A. Short-term prognostic value of perioperative coronary sinus-derived-serum cardiac troponin-I, creatine kinase-MB, lactate, pyruvate, and lactate-pyruvate ratio in adult patients undergoing open heart surgery. Ann Card Anaesth. 2016.
14. Malhotra S, Vashist P, Gupta N, Kalaivani M, Satpathy G, Shah A, Krishnan S, Azad R. Prevalence of Trachoma in Car-Nicobar Island, India after Three Annual Rounds of Mass Drug Administration with Azithromycin. PLoS One. 2016.
15. Farooqui FA, Sharma SK, Kumar A, Soneja M, Mani K, Radhakrishnan R, Farooqui N. Endothelial function and carotid intima media thickness in obstructive sleep apnea without comorbidity. Sleep Breath. 2017.
16. Goswami AK, Gupta SK, Kalaivani M, Nongkynrih B, Pandav CS. Burden of Hypertension and Diabetes among Urban Population Aged ≥ 60 years in South Delhi: A Community Based Study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016.
17. Saini I, Kalaivani M, Kabra SK. Calcinosis in juvenile dermatomyositis: frequency, risk factors and outcome. Rheumatol Int. 2016.
18. Anoop S, Misra A, Mani K, Pandey RM, Gulati S. Diabetes risk prediction model for non-obese Asian Indians residing in North India using cut-off values for pancreatic and intra-abdominal fat volume and liver span. J Diabetes. 2016.
19. Roy S, Pathy S, Mohanti BK, Raina V, Jaiswal A, Kumar R, Kalaivani M. Accelerated hypofractionated radiotherapy with concomitant chemotherapy in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of lung: evaluation of response, survival, toxicity and quality of life from a Phase II randomized study. Br J Radiol. 2016.
20. Chhabra A, Subramaniam R, Srivastava A, Prabhakar H, Kalaivani M, Paranjape S. Spectral entropy monitoring for adults and children undergoing general anaesthesia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016.
21. Vashist P, Gupta N, Tandon R, Gupta SK, Dwivedi S, Mani K. Population-based assessment of vision-related quality of life in corneal disease: results from the CORE study. Br J Ophthalmol. 2016.
22. Prabhakar H, Singh GP, Ali Z, Kalaivani M, Smith MA. Pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for reducing rocuronium bromide induced pain on injection in children and adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016.
23. Bagchi S, Singh G, Yadav R, Kalaivani M, Mahajan S, Bhowmik D, Dinda A, Agarwal SK. Clinical and histopathologic profile of patients with primary IgA nephropathy seen in a tertiary hospital in India. Ren Fail. 2016.
24. Bagchi S, Agarwal S, Kalaivani M, Bhowmik D, Singh G, Mahajan S, Dinda A. Primary FSGS in Nephrotic Adults: Clinical Profile, Response to Immunosuppression and Outcome. Nephron. 2016
25. Misra A, Anoop S, Gulati S, Mani K, Bhatt SP, Pandey RM. Correction: Body Fat Patterning, Hepatic Fat and Pancreatic Volume of Non-Obese Asian Indians with Type 2 Diabetes in North India: A Case-Control Study. PLoS One. 2015
26. Prabhakar H, Kalaivani M. Propofol versus thiopental sodium for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015.
27. Raheja A, Tandon V, Suri A, Sarat Chandra P, Kale SS, Garg A, Pandey RM, Kalaivani M, Mahapatra AK, Sharma BS. Initial experience of using high field strength intraoperative MRI for neurosurgical procedures. J Clin Neurosci. 2015.
28. Gupta Y, Marwaha RK, Kukreja S, Bhadra K, Narang A, Mani K, Mithal A, Tandon N. Relationship Between BMD and Prevalent Vertebral Fractures in Indian Women Older Than 50 Yr. J Clin Densitom. 2016.
29. Prabhakar H, Singh GP, Anand V, Kalaivani M. Mannitol versus hypertonic saline for brain relaxation in patients undergoing craniotomy. Sao Paulo Med J. 2015.
30. Prabhakar H, Rath S, Kalaivani M, Bhanderi N. Adrenaline with lidocaine for digital nerve blocks. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015.
31. Saxena R, Vashist P, Tandon R, Pandey RM, Bhardawaj A, Menon V, Mani K. Prevalence of myopia and its risk factors in urban school children in Delhi: the North India Myopia Study (NIM Study). PLoS One. 2015.
32. Gupta N, Vashist P, Tandon R, Gupta SK, Dwivedi S, Mani K. Prevalence of corneal diseases in the rural Indian population: the Corneal Opacity Rural Epidemiological (CORE) study. Br J Ophthalmol. 2015.
33. Singh AK, Kalaivani M, Krishnan A, Aggarwal PK, Gupta SK. Prevalence of Osteoarthritis of Knee Among Elderly Persons in Urban Slums Using American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Criteria. J Clin Diagn Res. 2014.
34. Bhat DK, Kanga U, Kumar N, Agrawal RP, Mourya M, Kalaivani M, Kaur T, Mehra NK. The Raikas - a unique combination of high prevalence of type 1 diabetes susceptibility genes and near zero incidence of the disease. Hum Immunol. 2014.
35. Pratap Mouli V, Benjamin J, Bhushan Singh M, Mani K, Garg SK, Saraya A, Joshi YK. Effect of probiotic VSL#3 in the treatment of minimal hepatic encephalopathy: A non-inferiority randomized controlled trial. Hepatol Res. 2015.
36. Sinha A, Saha A, Kumar M, Sharma S, Afzal K, Mehta A, Kalaivani M, Hari P, Bagga A. Extending initial prednisolone treatment in a randomized control trial from 3 to 6 months did not significantly influence the course of illness in children with steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome. Kidney Int. 2015.
37. Prabhakar H, Singh GP, Anand V, Kalaivani M. Mannitol versus hypertonic saline for brain relaxation in patients undergoing craniotomy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014.
38. Malhotra N, Bahadur A, Singh N, Kalaivani M, Mittal S. Role of perifollicular Doppler blood flow in predicting cycle response in infertile women with genital tuberculosis undergoing in vitro fertilization/intracytoplasmic sperm injection. J Hum Reprod Sci. 2014.
39. Mansoori N, Tripathi M, Alam R, Luthra K, Sharma S, Lakshmy R, Kalaivani M, Mukhopadhyay AK. Serum folic acid and RFC A80G polymorphism in Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia. Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2014.
40. Singh J, Sankar MM, Kumar S, Gopinath K, Singh N, Mani K, Singh S. Incidence and prevalence of tuberculosis among household contacts of pulmonary tuberculosis patients in a peri-urban population of South Delhi, India. PLoS One. 2013.
41. Amudhan S, Mani K, Rai SK, Pandav CS, Krishnan A. Effectiveness of demand and supply side interventions in promoting institutional deliveries—a quasi-experimental trial from rural north India. Int J Epidemiol. 2013.
42. Prabhakar H, Bindra A, Singh GP, Kalaivani M. Propofol versus thiopental sodium for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus (Review). Evid Based Child Health. 2013.
43. Jamir L, Kalaivani M, Nongkynrih B, Misra P, Gupta SK. Anthropometric characteristics and undernutrition among older persons in a rural area of northern India. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2015.
44. Shivaprasad C, Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Kanwar R, Mani K, Narang A, Bhadra K, Singh S. Correlation between bone mineral density measured by peripheral and central dual energy X-ray absorptiometry in healthy Indian children and adolescents aged 10-18 years. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2013.
45. Singh N, Bahadur A, Malhotra N, Kalaivani M, Mittal S. Prospective analysis of ovarian reserve markers as determinant in response to controlled ovarian stimulation in women undergoing IVF cycles in low resource setting in India. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013.
46. Ramakrishnan S, Juneja R, Bardolei N, Sharma A, Shukla G, Bhatia M, Kalaivani M, Kothari SS, Saxena A, Bahl VK, Guleria R. Nocturnal hypoxaemia in patients with Eisenmenger syndrome: a cohort study. BMJ Open. 2013.
47. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Gupta Y, Bhadra K, Narang A, Mani K, Mithal A, Kukreja S. The prevalence of and risk factors for radiographic vertebral fractures in older Indian women and men: Delhi Vertebral Osteoporosis Study (DeVOS). Arch Osteoporos. 2012.
48. Raheja A, Suri V, Suri A, Sarkar C, Srivastava A, Mohanty S, Jain KG, Sharma MC, Mallick HN, Yadav PK, Kalaivani M, Pandey RM. Dose-dependent facilitation of peripheral nerve regeneration by bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells: a randomized controlled study: laboratory investigation. J Neurosurg. 2012.
49. Malhotra N, Bahadur A, Singh N, Kalaivani M, Mittal S. Does obesity compromise ovarian reserve markers? A clinician's perspective. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2013.
50. Prabhakar H, Bindra A, Singh GP, Kalaivani M. Propofol versus thiopental sodium for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012.
51. Singh S, Singh J, Kumar S, Gopinath K, Balooni V, Singh N, Mani K. Poor performance of serological tests in the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis: evidence from a contact tracing field study. PLoS One. 2012.
52. Malhotra N, Bahadur A, Kalaivani M, Mittal S. Changes in endometrial receptivity in women with Asherman's syndrome undergoing hysteroscopic adhesiolysis. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012.
53. Hari P, Biswas B, Pandey R, Kalaivani M, Kumar R, Bagga A. Updated height- and creatinine-based equation and its validation for estimation of glomerular filtration rate in children from developing countries. Clin Exp Nephrol. 2012.
54. Ray P, Ratagiri VH, Kabra SK, Lodha R, Sharma S, Sharma BS, Kalaivani M, Wig N. Chikungunya infection in India: results of a prospective hospital based multi-centric study. PLoS One. 2012.
55. Bhatla N, Puri K, Kriplani A, Iyer VK, Mathur SR, Mani K, Pandey RM. Adjunctive testing for cervical cancer screening in low resource settings. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012.
56. Mani K, Dwivedi SN, Pandey RM. Determinants of Under-Five Mortality in Rural Empowered Action Group States in India: An Application of Cox Frailty Model. Int J MCH AIDS. 2012.
57. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Kaur P, Sastry A, Bhadra K, Narang A, Arora S, Mani K. Establishment of age-specified bone mineral density reference range for Indian females using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry. J Clin Densitom. 2012.
58. Saxena A, Ramakrishnan S, Roy A, Seth S, Krishnan A, Misra P, Kalaivani M, Bhargava B, Flather MD, Poole-Wilson PP. Prevalence and outcome of subclinical rheumatic heart disease in India: the RHEUMATIC (Rheumatic Heart Echo Utilisation and Monitoring Actuarial Trends in Indian Children) study. Heart. 2011.
59. Kapoor S, Bhuhsan S, Ghosh VB, Pandey RM, Kalaivani M. Normative data for anthropometric parameters used in delineation of dysmorphic features in north Indian children. Indian J Pediatr. 2012.
60. Benjamin J, Makharia G, Ahuja V, Anand Rajan KD, Kalaivani M, Gupta SD, Joshi YK. Glutamine and whey protein improve intestinal permeability and morphology in patients with Crohn's disease: a randomized controlled trial. Dig Dis Sci. 2012.
61. Math RS, Sharma G, Kothari SS, Kalaivani M, Saxena A, Kumar AS, Bahl VK. Prospective study of infective endocarditis from a developing country. Am Heart J. 2011.
62. Bhaskar A, Gupta R, Kumar L, Sharma A, Sharma MC, Kalaivani M, Thakur SC. Circulating endothelial progenitor cells as potential prognostic biomarker in multiple myeloma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012.
63. Singh N, Sharma B, Sharma M, Sachdev V, Bhardwaj P, Mani K, Joshi YK, Saraya A. Evaluation of early enteral feeding through nasogastric and nasojejunal tube in severe acute pancreatitis: a noninferiority randomized controlled trial. Pancreas. 2012.
64. Ramakrishnan S, Khera R, Jain S, Saxena A, Kailash S, Karthikeyan G, Kothari SS, Juneja R, Bhargava B, Kalaivani M, Mehta M, Bahl VK, Airan B. Gender differences in the utilisation of surgery for congenital heart disease in India. Heart. 2011.
65. Ramakrishnan S, Vyas C, Kothari SS, Bhargava B, Kukreti BB, Kalaivani M, Juneja R, Seth S, Saxena A, Bahl VK. Acute and short-term hemodynamic effects of metoprolol in Eisenmenger syndrome: a preliminary observational study. Am Heart J. 2011.
66. Rani N, Dhingra R, Arya DS, Kalaivani M, Bhatla N, Kumar R. Role of oxidative stress markers and antioxidants in the placenta of preeclamptic patients. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2010.
67. Gupta N, Kalaivani M, Tandon R. Comparison of prognostic value of Roper Hall and Dua classification systems in acute ocular burns. Br J Ophthalmol. 2011.
68. Tandon R, Gupta N, Kalaivani M, Sharma N, Titiyal JS, Vajpayee RB. Amniotic membrane transplantation as an adjunct to medical therapy in acute ocular burns. Br J Ophthalmol. 2011.
69. Chowdhury UK, Govindappa RM, Das P, Ray R, Kalaivani M, Reddy SM. Histomorphometric analysis of intrapulmonary vessels in patients undergoing bidirectional Glenn shunt and total cavopulmonary connection. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010.
70. Pillai MS, Sankar MJ, Mani K, Agarwal R, Paul VK, Deorari AK. Clinical prediction score for nasal CPAP failure in pre-term VLBW neonates with early onset respiratory distress. J Trop Pediatr. 2011.
71. Chawla B, Sharma N, Tandon R, Kalaivani M, Titiyal JS, Vajpayee RB. Comparative evaluation of phototherapeutic keratectomy and amniotic membrane transplantation for management of symptomatic chronic bullous keratopathy. Cornea. 2010.
72. Karthikeyan G, Math RS, Mathew N, Shankar B, Kalaivani M, Singh S, Bahl VK, Hirsh J, Eikelboom JW. Accelerated infusion of streptokinase for the treatment of left-sided prosthetic valve thrombosis: a randomized controlled trial. Circulation. 2009.
73. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Shivaprasad C, Kanwar R, Mani K, Aggarwal R, Bhadra K, Singh S, Sharma B, Tripathi RP. Peak bone mineral density of physically active healthy Indian men with adequate nutrition and no known current constraints to bone mineralization. J Clin Densitom. 2009.
74. Bharaj P, Sullender WM, Kabra SK, Mani K, Cherian J, Tyagi V, Chahar HS, Kaushik S, Dar L, Broor S. Respiratory viral infections detected by multiplex PCR among pediatric patients with lower respiratory tract infections seen at an urban hospital in Delhi from 2005 to 2007. Virol J. 2009.
75. Sankar MJ, Saxena R, Mani K, Agarwal R, Deorari AK, Paul VK. Early iron supplementation in very low birth weight infants--a randomized controlled trial. Acta Paediatr. 2009.
76. Pandey RM, Madhavan M, Misra A, Kalaivani M, Vikram NK, Dhingra V. Centiles of anthropometric measures of adiposity for 14- to 18-year-old urban Asian Indian adolescents. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2009.
77. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Desai AK, Kanwar R, Aggarwal R, Sastry A, Singh S, Narang A, Ganguly SK, Mani K. Reference range of thyroid hormones in healthy school-age children: country-wide data from India. Clin Biochem. 2010.
78. Choudhry S, Bagga A, Hari P, Sharma S, Kalaivani M, Dinda A. Efficacy and safety of tacrolimus versus cyclosporine in children with steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Kidney Dis. 2009.
79. Chowdhury UK, Airan B, Malhotra A, Bisoi AK, Kalaivani M, Govindappa RM, Venugopal P. Specific issues after surgical repair of partial atrioventricular septal defect: actuarial survival, freedom from reoperation, fate of the left atrioventricular valve, prevalence of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction, and other events. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009.
80. Chowdhury UK, Bishnoi AK, Ray R, Kalaivani M, Kapoor PM, Reddy SM, Mishra AK, Gonvindappa RM. Central pulmonary artery histopathology in patients with cyanotic congenital heart diseases. Ann Thorac Surg. 2009.
81. Chowdhury UK, Mishra AK, Balakrishnan P, Sharma S, Kabra M, Ray R, Kalaivani M, Gupta R, Govindappa RM, Subramaniam GK. Role of fibrillin-1 genetic mutations and polymorphism in aortic dilatation in patients undergoing intracardiac repair of tetralogy of Fallot. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008.
82. Chowdhury UK, Malik V, Yadav R, Seth S, Ramakrishnan L, Kalaivani M, Reddy SM, Subramaniam GK, Govindappa R, Kakani M. Myocardial injury in coronary artery bypass grafting: on-pump versus off-pump comparison by measuring high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, cardiac troponin I, heart-type fatty acid-binding protein, creatine kinase-MB, and myoglobin release. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008.
83. Benjamin J, Makharia GK, Ahuja V, Kalaivani M, Joshi YK. Intestinal permeability and its association with the patient and disease characteristics in Crohn's disease. World J Gastroenterol. 2008.
84. Chowdhury UK, Airan B, Malhotra A, Bisoi AK, Saxena A, Kothari SS, Kalaivani M, Venugopal P. Mixed total anomalous pulmonary venous connection: anatomic variations, surgical approach, techniques, and results. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008.
85. Chowdhury UK, Mishra AK, Ray R, Kalaivani M, Reddy SM, Venugopal P. Histopathologic changes in ascending aorta and risk factors related to histopathologic conditions and aortic dilatation in patients with tetralogy of Fallot. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008.
86. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Desai A, Kanwar R, Grewal K, Aggarwal R, Sastry A, Singh S, Ganguly SK, Mani K. Reference range of thyroid hormones in normal Indian school-age children. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2008.
87. Walia M, Paul L, Satyavani A, Lodha R, Kalaivani M, Kabra SK. Assessment of inhalation technique and determinants of incorrect performance among children with asthma. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2006.
88. Walia M, Gaind R, Paul P, Mehta R, Aggarwal P, Kalaivani M. Age-related clinical and microbiological characteristics of enteric fever in India. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2006.
89. Chowdhury UK, Pradeep KK, Patel CD, Singh R, Kumar AS, Airan B, Gulati GS, Kothari SS, Saxena A, Kalaivani M, Venugopal P. Noninvasive assessment of repaired tetralogy of Fallot by magnetic resonance imaging and dynamic radionuclide studies. Ann Thorac Surg. 2006.
90. Walia M, Gaind R, Mehta R, Paul P, Aggarwal P, Kalaivani M. Current perspectives of enteric fever: a hospital-based study from India. Ann Trop Paediatr. 2005.
91. Gupta M, Gupta YK, Agarwal S, Aneja S, Kalaivani M, Kohli K. Effects of add-on melatonin administration on antioxidant enzymes in children with epilepsy taking carbamazepine monotherapy: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Epilepsia. 2004.
National: 15 Publications
- Parmeswaran GG, Kalaivani M, Gupta SK, Goswami AK, Nongkynrih B. Unintentional Childhood Injuries in Urban Delhi: A Community-Based Study. Indian J Community Med. 2017.
2. Goel P, Bhatnagar V, Das N, Kalaivani M. Evaluation of blood levels of nitric oxide as a means of differentiation between neonatal hepatitis and extrahepatic biliary atresia: A pilot study. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 2015
3. Ali N, Jyotsna VP, Kumar N, Mani K. Prevalence of depression among type 2 diabetes compared to healthy non diabetic controls. J Assoc Physicians India. 2013.
4. Gupta P, Mani K, Rai SK, Nongkynrih B, Gupta SK. Functional disability among elderly persons in a rural area of Haryana. Indian J Public Health. 2014
5. Bajpai M, Chaturvedi PK, Bal CS, Sharma MC, Kalaivani M. Posterior urethral valves: Persistent renin angiotensin system activation after valve ablation and role of pre-emptive therapy with angiotensin converting enzyme-inhibitors on renal recovery. J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 2013.
6. Sankar MJ, Kalaivani M. Ringers lactate or normal saline for children with severe dehydration: change from baseline analysis vs "conventional" ANCOVA. Indian Pediatr. 2013.
7. Singh AK, Mani K, Krishnan A, Aggarwal P, Gupta SK. Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of diabetes among elderly persons in an urban slum of delhi. Indian J Community Med. 2012.
8. Sinha A, Hari P, Sharma PK, Gulati A, Kalaivani M, Mantan M, Dinda AK, Srivastava RN, Bagga A. Disease course in steroid sensitive nephrotic syndrome. Indian Pediatr. 2012.
9. Mehta P, Sinha A, Sami A, Hari P, Kalaivani M, Gulati A, Kabra M, Kabra SK, Lodha R, Bagga A. Incidence of acute kidney injury in hospitalized children. Indian Pediatr. 2012.
10. Jain V, Gupta N, Kalaivani M, Jain A, Sinha A, Agarwal R. Vitamin D deficiency in healthy breastfed term infants at 3 months & their mothers in India: seasonal variation & determinants. Indian J Med Res. 2011.
11. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Agarwal N, Puri S, Agarwal R, Singh S, Mani K. Impact of two regimens of vitamin D supplementation on calcium - vitamin D - PTH axis of school girls of Delhi. Indian Pediatr. 2010.
12. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Ashraf GM, Ganguly SK, Batra A, Aggarwal R, Mani K, Singh S. Ultrasound evaluation of thyroid size: a large nationwide study of schoolchildren in India. Natl Med J India. 2008.
13. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Kanwar R, Ganie MA, Bhattacharya V, Reddy DH, Gopalakrishnan S, Aggarwal R, Grewal K, Ganguly SK, Mani K. Evaluation of the role of ultrasonography in diagnosis of autoimmune thyroiditis in goitrous children. Indian Pediatr. 2008.
14. Marwaha RK, Tandon N, Singh Y, Aggarwal R, Grewal K, Mani K. A study of growth parameters and prevalence of overweight and obesity in school children from delhi. Indian Pediatr. 2006.
15. Dogra PN, Biswas NR, Ravi AK, Mani K, Kumar V. Comparative evaluation of Prostina and terazosin in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Indian Med Assoc. 2005.
2. Chapters in Books
- Statistical Issues in Clinical Trials, Contemporary Perspectives on Clinical Pharmacotherapeutics, Elsevier.
2. Biostatistics, Hemanshu Prabhakar, Essentials of Neuroanesthesia, Mara Conner, Elsevier.