BDS, MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology), FDSRCS (Edin), FAAOM
Dr.Shalini Gupta is presently working as Assistant Professor in the Division ofOral Medicine and Radiology, Centre for Dental Education and Research. Her main clinical thrust areas are Management of Oral precancer, oral manifestations of systemic disorders.
Her main research interests are Oral precancer, oral cancer, oral immunological diseases, salivary gland disorders, syndromes with oral manifestations, odontogenic cysts and tumors.
Important publications with impact:
1. Chaudhary Z, Sharma P, Gupta S, Mohanty S, Naithani M, Jain A. Odontogenicmyxoma: Report of three cases and retrospective review of literature in Indianpopulation. ContempClin Dent. 2015 Oct-Dec;6(4):522-8.
2. Urs AB, Singh H, Nunia K, Mohanty S, Gupta S. Post endodontic Aspergillosisinanimmunocompetent individual. J ClinExp Dent. 2015 Oct 1; 7(4):e535-9.
3. Urs AB, Augustine J, Singh H, Kureel K, Mohanty S, Gupta S. Calcifying ghostcellodontogenictumor (CGCOT) with predominance of clear cells: a case reportwith important diagnostic considerations. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral PatholOralRadiol. 2015 Jul 7. pii: S2212-4403(15)01072-X.
4. Gulati U, Mohanty S, Augustine J, Gupta SR. Potentially fatal supramylohyoidsublingualepidermoid cyst. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2015 Mar; 14(Suppl 1):355-9.
5. Gupta SR, Saran RK, Sharma P, Urs AB. A rare case of extraskeletalmesenchymalchondrosarcoma with dedifferentiation arising from the buccal space in a youngmale. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2015 Mar; 14(Suppl 1):293-9.
6. Gupta SR, Gupta R, Saran RK, Krishnan S. Plasma cell mucositis with gingival enlargement and severe periodontitis. J Indian SocPeriodontol. 2014 May; 18(3):379-84.
7. Chaudhry Z, Gupta SR, Oberoi SS. The Efficacy of ErCr:YSGG Laser Fibrotomy in Management of Moderate Oral Submucous Fibrosis: A Preliminary Study. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2014 Sep;13(3):286-94.
8. Gupta SR, Gupta R. Hajdu-cheney syndrome with osteomyelitis of mandible,calcification of falxcerebri and palatal groove. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2014 Nov; 51(6):722-8.
9. Gupta SR. Isolated aglossiacongenita: A rare case of oromandibularlimbhypogenesis syndrome type I B. J Oral MaxillofacPathol. 2012 Sep; 16(3):414-9.
10. Kumar P, Augustine J, Urs AB, Arora S, Gupta S, Mohanty VR. Serum lipid profile in oral cancer and leukoplakia: correlation with tobacco abuse and histological grading. J Cancer Res Ther. 2012 Jul-Sep; 8(3):384-8.
11. Gupta SR, Batra V, Chaudhry Z, Sethi R. An unusual vesiculopustular and vegetative lesion on thelips.OralSurgOralMedOralPatholOralRadiol.2013Dec; 116(6):66672.
12. Gupta SR, Jaetli V, Mohanty S, Sharma R, Gupta A. Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome in Indian patients: a clinical and radiological study of 6 cases and review of literature. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2012 Jan; 113(1):99-110.
13. Gupta R, Thabah MM, Vaidya B, Gupta S, Lodha R, Kabra SK. Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies in juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Indian Pediatr. 2010 Jan; 77(1):41-4.
14. Gupta R, Thabah MM, Gupta S, Shankar S, Kumar A. Clinical significance of antiphospholipid antibodies in Indian scleroderma patients. Rheumatol Int.2009Dec; 30(2):277-9.
15. Gupta R, Deepanjali S, Thabah MM, Kaur P, Gupta S. Successful twin pregnancy while on cyclophosphamide therapy in a patient with lupus nephritis. Rheumatol Int. 2009 Oct; 29(12):1503-5.
16. R Gupta, A N Kumar, S Bandhu, S Gupta. Skeletal Fluorosis mimicking sero negative arthritis. Scand J Rheumatol 2007; 36(2): 154 – 55.
17. R Gupta, C Bammigatti, A K Dinda, V Marwaha, S Gupta. Renal involvement in Indian patients with Systemic Sclerosis. Ind J Med Res 2007; 61: 91-96.