- E-Reading Hall:A new E-reading hall having the capacity of more than 75 readers with electric power point facility to charge the digital devices. It is fully air-conditioned, Wi-Fi facility and ten Thin Client computers for browsing the Library E-Resources.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC): OPAC or is an online database of materials held by a B B DIkshit library . Users can search a library catalogue to locate books and other material available at a library.
- E-Resources:Dr. B. B. Dikhsit Library provides access to over 1500 full text e-Journals through various databases; 5 systematic reviews databases, 5 other medical databases, 136 e-Books and a number of other e-resources.
- Database Access:
Point of Care Databases:
BMJ Best Practice
BMJ Case Report
NEJM Journal Watch
HSTalks: Biomedical & Life Sciences Lectures
Web of Science
Dentistry & Oral Sciences Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) or Single Point Search Service: SPS is a google like search facility by EBESCO. All the E-resources subscribed by the library can be searched simultaneously with the help of Single Point Search (iSearch@BBDL) EBSCO Discovery Service.
- Remote Access:Library also provides remote access for its e-resources so that they are available 24x7 anywhere to the faculty and residents throughOpenAthens and Remote Xs.
- Plagiarism:Library also has the facility to scan documents to check for plagiarism through iThenticate- anti plagiarism tool. Separate access to iThenticate has also been provided to faculty members.