The faculty of the Department has been participating in Community health camps frequently.
- Dr. Usha Kiran participated in 4 Health Awareness campaigns from Kanya Kumari to Delhi, Delhi to Punjab, Kashmir to Chandigarh and 2 Stop Smoking campaigns and organized 2 Headache relief camps.
- Dr. Usha Kiran participated in 67 National Health Melas organized by Heart Care Foundation and Medical Wing of Rajasthan Yoga Education and Research Foundation.
- Dr. Usha Kiran was invited in Dhaka for introducing spirituality and Yoga in the field of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery.
- Dr. Usha Kiran has delivered Public talks on the topic “Stress Management, raising self esteem, Positive Thinking for patients undergoing heart surgery”.
- Dr. Poonam participated in Charitable Health Camps. (Rotary & Lions Club) and gives charitable health services at Ram Memorial Clinic, Madhuban Delhi and participates in school activities of "Bal Kalyan Kendra" at Noida.
- Star News Coverage of the Relaxation and Meditation programme for Headache relief and Pain Management which is a part of the research conducted by Dr. Usha Kiran with Neurology Department.
- Stress management and Meditation Clinic for Patients and their attendants in the CT5 Ward for last 10 years.