Top Research publications
- Das P, Vaiphei K, Amarapurkar AD, Sakhuja P, Nada R, Paulose RR, Chaturvedi R, Sekaran A, Kini U, Rastogi A, Kumari N. Best practices of handling, processing, and interpretation of small intestinal biopsies for the diagnosis and management of celiac disease: A joint consensus of Indian association of pathologists and microbiologists and Indian society of gastroenterology. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology. 2021;64(5):8.
- Rimlee Dutta, Asif Iqbal, Prasenjit Das#, Jayanth Kumar, Alka Singh, Wajiha Mehtab, Ashish Chouhan, Ashish Agarwal, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Vineet Ahuja, Siddhartha Datta Gupta, Govind K Makharia. Liver involvement in patients with celiac disease: Proof of causality using IgA/ anti-tTG co-localization Techniques. J Clin Pathol. J Clin Pathol. 2021 Mar 31:jclinpath-2020-206735.
- Das P*, Gahlot GP, Singh A, Baloda V, Rawat R, Verma AK, Khanna G, Roy M, George A, Singh A, Nalwa A, Ramteke P, Yadav R, Ahuja V, Sreenivas V, Gupta SD, Makharia GK. Quantitative histology-based classification system for assessment of the intestinal mucosal histological changes in patients with celiac disease. Intest Res. 2019;17(3):387.
- Das P, Rampal R, Udinia S, Kumar T, Pilli S, Wari N, Ahmed IK, Kedia S, Gupta SD, Kumar D, Ahuja V. Selective M1 macrophage polarization in granuloma-positive and granuloma-negative Crohn's disease, in comparison to intestinal tuberculosis. Intest Res. 2018 Jul;16(3):426-435. doi: 10.5217/ir.2018.16.3.426. ISSN: 1598-9100.
- Sharma P, Baloda V, Gahlot GP, Singh A, Mehta R, Vishnubathla S, Kapoor K, Ahuja V, Gupta SD, Makharia GK, Das P*. Clinical, endoscopic, and histological differentiation between celiac disease and tropical sprue: A systematic review. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019 Jan;34(1):74-83.
- Ghosh S, Gupta B, Verma P, Vishnubathla S, Pal S, Dash NR, Gupta SD, Das P*. Topographic, histological and molecular study of aberrant crypt foci identified in human colon in different clinical groups. Intest Res. 2018;16(1):116-125.
- Baruah B, Kumar T, Das P, Thakur B, Sreenivas V, Ahuja V, Gupta SD, Makharia GK. Prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis in patients with gastroesophageal reflux symptoms: A cross-sectional study from a tertiary care hospital in North India. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2017 Sep;36(5):353-360.
- Gupta B, Das P*, Ghosh S, Manhas J, Sen S, Pal S, Sahni P, Upadhyay AD, Panda SK, Gupta SD. Identification of High-Risk Aberrant Crypt Foci and Mucin-Depleted Foci in the Human Colon With Study of Colon Cancer Stem Cell Markers. Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2017 Sep;16(3):204-213. doi: 10.1016/j.clcc.2016.09.001. ISSN: 1938-0674.
- Expression patterns and prognostic significances of RRM1 and ERCC1 in pancreatic carcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma. Khetan K, Sahoo RK, Baloda V, Shalimar, Vishnubhatla S, Saraya A, Dash NR, Sharma A, DattaGupta S, Das P#.Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2021 Jun;64(Supplement):S160-S165.
- Jain N, Kalam H, Singh L, Sharma V, Kedia S, Das P, Ahuja V, Kumar D. Mesenchymal stem cells offer a drug-tolerant and immune-privileged niche to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Nature communications. 2020;11(1):1-5.