1. One stage urethral reconstruction using buccal mucosa free grafts.
2. Renal cell carcinoma – Evaluation of laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, nephron sparing surgery & long term follow up.
3. Long-term results of laparoscopic pyeloplasty and holmium laser endopyelotomy in primary pelviureteric junction (PUJ) obstruction.
4. Evaluation of various types of intussusception techniques of microsurgical vasoepididymostomy.
5. Evaluation of the role of FNAC in patients with azoospermia
6. Understanding the health seeking behaviour of infertile men.
7. Evaluation of clinical profile of urological problems in elderly.
8. Evaluation of laparoscopy in the management of carcinoma bladder.
9. Effect of stone and pelvicalyceal system configuration on the morbidity and relook rates with PCNL and its impact on training
10. Development and Validation of a Stratification System to grade the degree of difficulty of PCNL
11. Evaluation of TRUS and TRUS guided biopsy for early diagnosis of carcinoma prostate.
12. Evaluation of holmium laser core through urethrotomy in the management of obliterative strictures of the urethra
13. Evaluation of holmium laser prostatectomy for BPH.
14. Genomics in male infertility: ICMR Task force project, ICMR New Delhi: Department of Anatomy: 3 years (2004-2006)
15. Mitochondrial genes and Y chromosome deletions in male infertility. Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi:
16. 3 dimensional Chemical shift imaging and Diffusion weighted imaging using Proton MRS in the diagnosis of carcinoma prostate: Department of NMR, AIIMS
17. Stone analysis using x-ray diffraction studies (Biophysics).
18. Prospective randomized study of radical cystectomy versus concurrent chemo-radio-therapy in muscle invasive cancer of urinary bladder (Radiotherapy).
19. Evaluation of stone fragility by NCCT scan (Radiodiagnosis)